Company Name: Wealthy Affiliate
Overall Ranking: 97 %
Price: 2 options & a bonus
- Starter Membership: $0
- Premium Membership: $49/Month or $359/Year
- BONUS: Receive 59% off your first month of Premium if you sign up during your first 7 days. Only $19 (Join Here)
Owners: Kyle & Carson
My Wealthy Affiliate Review,
I wanted to introduce you to the one program that has made it worthwhile for me, where you get more than your money’s worth and the one program that I simply cannot be without.
Again,welcome to my Wealthy Affiliate review, my goal is to give you all the information required to make the decision that could change your fortune online. I will also include a link to Wealthy Affiliate Testimonials so you can see for yourself that I am not the only one thinking that way. Alright here we go…
Wealthy Affiliate is an online community that helps you build and grow a successful online business. It is also a community that works together to achieve our respective goals.
It does not matter if you are a newbie or a veteran, a student or a retired individual eager about earning money online, Wealthy Affiliate is the place for you. I would have considered myself a moderate veteran for lack of a better word. I have been online for about 9 years, I had an EBay store for a few years and that was going ok, not a big income but enough for spending money. Then EBay changed their fee structure and basically ate all my profit so I made a change. After years of doing ok but not great, I was missing that one thing, the one program that would train me, support me and give me a platform where I can grow and grow without being price gouged. I finally found it.
The best part is that they actually care, the support is there, the community is phenomenal (more on the community in a bit) and the tools available are second to none, I cannot say this enough, I learned so much by going through the training, watching the videos and interacting daily with my fellow affiliates. New training comes out every few days and that is just awesome.
But what is Wealthy Affiliate?
Wealthy Affiliate is not just a product or an end to a mean. It is far more than that. It is a community that will help one another, a service that evolves daily it seems. If it sounds that I am going on and on about the community is because, for years, I had to learn things on my own, I had no one to ask questions to, bounce ideas or ask to review my site for suggestions. I found it here and it motivates me every day to become a better affiliate. An additional bonus is that the owners Kyla and Carson are involved all the time, I have asked several questions over time and every single time Kyle and/or Carson has answered me, not once did it go unanswered. I will ask you this, research online to see if you can find any bad reviews about Wealthy Affiliate, you won’t find many, I found one and in all honestly, it sounded like someone that wanted to be rich last week and was not willing to work on it.
I will tell you what Wealthy Affiliate is not,
- It is not a get rich scheme.
- It is not a place for spammers, fraudsters, and lazy individuals.
- It is not what most other affiliate programs are, all hype.
- It is not MLM, at no point do you have to sell Wealthy Affiliate, you use WA to create your business of your choosing.
A tremendous feature of Wealthy Affiliate is the fact that it is FREE, yes FREE, the Starter membership is at no cost to you, there is also a Premium membership available, actually find a breakdown of what each membership offers below: Join Now by clicking Here.
The Starter membership provides you with a multitude of training material and tools for the job, all available for FREE, one can learn so much by doing the ‘Online Entrepreneur Certification’.
The following is a breakdown of the training you can access at no charge. This 10-lesson course is part of the Wealthy Affiliate ‘Online Entrepreneur Certification’. It is a step by step guide to creating a successful online business that generates an income for you.
As you can see, the course is very thorough and gives you the best chance at success. Personally, once I completed Phase 1, I was craving more so I went Premium and the level of information available is out of this world. Take a few minutes and read the multiple Wealthy Affiliate Testimonials of what Premium Membership brings by clicking HERE
Regardless of the membership option you select, one thing is for sure. You will want and need to work hard to create your business, anyone who claims that you will make millions while doing nothing is full of it. If you want to do it right and create a successful online business that will thrive for years to come, the training offered at Wealthy Affiliate will guide you every step of the way, offer support when needed and advice when you want it. To see it for yourself, click HERE
Basically, there are 4 steps to online success.
- Find your niche: Basically, a niche is a specific product or service that satisfies a specific need. A key component is to find a niche that you are passionate about, not believing in your niche will not bring success. You will need to understand your niche, your customers or potential customers and keep up with the ever-changing world of online/internet/affiliate marketing.
- Build your very own website: Wealthy Affiliate is the perfect place to create and grow your business, the FREE membership allows you to host 2 WordPress sites and the Premium membership allows 25 sites, click HERE to try it right here, right now:
You will learn the following regarding building your website.
- What template to choose for your website
- How to create your website from scratch including getting your own domain
- Install SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) Plugin, activate it and enjoy
- How to create posts and pages
- Installing widgets & menus
- Tips on creating quality content that is simple yet informative
- Inserting pictures and videos
- Adding affiliate links and banners to any page or post
- The importance of comments on your pages
- Having a critical understanding of keywords, what they can do for your traffic
- So much more, I could write all day
3. Getting visitors to view your website: Traffic to your website is key, without traffic, you have no business. The fabulous about Wealthy Affiliate is that not only will you learn about SEO’s (Search Engine Optimization) and how to ‘get found’ but also the importance of Google +, Using Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube and a slew of others. Understanding the importance of comments to improve your ranking as well as using the community for feedback on how to make your site, a well-oiled machine.
Another important phase is the understanding that it is a journey and not just a destination. Traffic will not happen overnight so setting the right expectations and work at it daily even if it takes months to achieve the desired success. This is where the passion comes in. If you enjoy your niche then realizing your true potential will come organically.
The work you put in today will pay off later, if times are tough, talk to the owners Kyle and Carson or anyone in the community. You will not feel alone. I will always remember the message Kyle sent me, he stated that if ever I felt ‘stuck or unsure’ to email him directly and he would work with me to overcome it. That was very powerful for me.
4. Make Money: Of course, the ultimate goal is to make money, there is no limit to what you can achieve and setting goals will be an integral part of your success plan.
Also by interacting with successful people in the community, you can increase your success exponentially, find a mentor, build rapport and never give up.
At Wealthy Affiliate, success is a daily occurrence so there is no better place to interact and build a network of fellow affiliates that can motivate you, and help you become THE YOU that was always desired.
The Pros and Cons of Wealthy Affiliate.
- A clear and concise plan of action where your progress is easy to follow, you can even bookmark content you found useful for future reference.
- It does not matter where your level of expertise is, beginner, intermediate or advanced, there is enough content to satisfy everyone.
- The following are available to access, Video and Tutorial training, Tutorial training,Classroom training and Courses
- Thousands of community members available to help you. Day or night, rain or shine.
- Over 13 Full, Interactive Classrooms with tasks to complete, goal setting and easy to follow outline
- 2 Free Easy-to-Build Websites (you will also learn what to do with these sites). If Premium, up to 25.
- A tremendous Hosting platform, access to WordPress, Domains availability, Privacy included, this is huge.
- A spam free environment. Not tolerated yesterday, today or tomorrow.
- The Community, I think that my affinity for the community is well documented
- Email access with your domain name. More professional, you choose the name of your email, e.g: firstname.lastname@example.org
- $0 Membership to start. It is completely FREE!
- While it is great that we can create our email addresses. I find that the email program is very basic and not user-friendly. I can honestly say that it is the only thing that I find not up to expectations.
- Not sure if this is a Con but there is SO much information that it could become overwhelming for some, this is where the plan of action comes in. Follow the path.
- If you are on Facebook, I am sure that there are/were times where you spent too much time on (insert topic here), well Wealthy Affiliate can also be time-consuming.
- If you want to access all levels of training and support then Premium is the way to go and Premium is not free. I am not really sure if this is a con as you get a tremendous amount of bang for your buck.
Who is it for
Wealthy Affiliate is a tremendous option for beginners/intermediate/advanced. Everyone can benefit.
Furthermore, individuals from all kinds of business background can benefit from Wealthy Affiliate.
- Individuals who wants to build their own website and create a business
- Online/Internet Marketers
- ANY businesses and companies
- Online merchants & anyone wanting to sell online
- Perfect for students
- Recommended for retired individuals wanting an additional source of income.
- Individuals looking for a trusted hosting platform
- Bloggers and website owners that want to improve their web sites and improve ranking.
Training and Tools Overview
Where do I start? So much is available, here are just some of the features.
- Over 1000 yes 1000 training modules available anytime
- Keyword & Competition Research Tool and training that shows other ways to discover keywords.
- WordPress and themes to build your site.
- Top notch Hosting platform
- More than 700 000 community members that can help you
- Access to over 2,400 website templates/themes
- Over 30,000 different “features” that can be added to your website
- Rapid Writer for improving your content
The support at Wealthy Affiliate is fabulous. You have access to the following:
- It is always on and instant 24/7/365 Chat.
- Interactive Discussions with other affiliates
- Live Question & Answer periods
- Private 1-on-1 support
- Access to community experts from a variety of expertise.
2 options & a bonus are available.
- Starter Membership: $0 (Join Here)
- Premium Membership: $49/Month or $359/Year (Join Here)
- BONUS: Receive 59% off your first month of Premium if you sign up during your first 7 days. Only $19 (Join Here)
100% Legit & Recommended, there is no downside to Wealthy Affiliate. (Join Here)
I recommend it wholeheartedly.
Feel free to drop me a comment below if you are unsure of anything or you have a question
or you can contact me via my Profile Page at Wealthy Affiliate.